Equilibrium Sports Massage Newport.
I am a mobile massage professional based in Newport, I work with all kinds of people will all kinds of injuries, from rugby players to young gymnasts.
Being mobile enables me you come to you in a place you are comfortable with and at a time that suits your schedule.
Many benefits from sports massage have been reported based on experience and observation. Some of the benefits are to the mind (psychological) and some are to the body (physiological). Possible side effects of sports massage are tenderness or stiffness for 1 to 2 days after the sports massage.
I look after a whole range of ages from 7 years to 81 years old.
You can book an appointment using the contact form or simply call me on 07769 731189 if you require immediate help.
I'm available 7 days a week.
Massage: The Benefits
- Increased blood flow
- Increased joint range of motion (ROM)
- Increased flexibility
- Increased elimination of exercise waste products (lactic acid)
- Increased sense of well-being
- Decreased muscle tension
- Decreased neurological excitability (nerves more relaxed)
- Decreased chance of injury
- Decreased recovery time between workouts
- Decreased muscle spasm